I hope this letter finds you well. As we continue to stare down the face of COVID-19, our mission has never changed over our eight years in business: to allow loved ones to continue living in the safety, comfort, and security of their own home, while receiving the gold standard of care. SeniorKare’s staff of more than two hundred experienced caregivers has helped to serve as the first line of defense in helping to insure the health and wellbeing of seniors in hundreds of homes throughout Arkansas and Northern Mississippi.
SeniorKare is uniquely positioned to tailor its care to the specific needs of our clientele. We are a large regionally based company, not a franchise. We are small enough to easily accommodate entry level care in the home yet large enough for around-the-clock coverage.
Keeping seniors happier and healthier at home is our goal. Please take a moment to review the following list of services that we provide:
- Personal Care & Daily Living Assistance
- Running Errands/Shopping/Doctor Visits
- Delicious & Nutritious Meal Preparation
- Laundry & Light Housekeeping
- Assistance with Therapy & Exercise
- Credentialed Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Care in Senior Communities from companionship through Hospice…covering the entire care continuum
Do not hesitate to call us at any time. We are here to help, and we are always accessible.
On behalf of the SeniorKare team, thank you for your belief in our company and for the mission we hold dear.