I hope this letter finds you well. As we continue to stare down the face of COVID-19, our mission has never changed over our eight years in business: to allow loved ones to continue living in the safety, comfort, and security of their own home, while receiving the gold standard of caring assistance. SeniorKare’s staff of more than two hundred experienced assistants has helped to serve as the first line of defense in helping to ensure the health and wellbeing of seniors in hundreds of homes throughout Arkansas and Northern Mississippi.
SeniorKare is uniquely positioned to tailor its caring assistance to the specific needs of our clientele. We are a large regionally based company, not a franchise. We are small enough to easily accommodate entry level assistants in the home yet large enough for around-the-clock coverage.
Keeping seniors happier and healthier at home is our goal. Please take a moment to review the following list of services that we provide:
- Non-medically Prescribed Personal Care & Daily Living Assistance
- Running Errands/Shopping/Doctor Visits
- Delicious & Nutritious Meal Preparation
- Laundry & Light Housekeeping
- Assistance with Therapy & Exercise
- Credentialed Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Care in Senior Communities from companionship through Hospice…covering the entire care continuum.
If you feel that our service may be helpful to you, call us to schedule a free assessment in the comfort of your own home. We are always accessible.
In Arkansas call: 5501-246-5450
In Mississippi call: 662-200-7022
On behalf of the SeniorKare team, thank you for your belief in our company and for the mission we hold dear.